Skip to main content

Learn Korean in India - Channel Introduction



I ran across this YouTube channel that will give information on Korean in English and Hindi. He talked about most of the information teaching Korean being for people from Western countries. "This is the first video on our YouTube channel - learn Channel in India and in this video I am going to talk about why I decided to create this channel and what you can expect from this channel. If you are an Indian learning Korean language in India, you must subscribe to this channel as we are going to post not only Korean language lessons but a lot of other interesting and informative stuff related to Korea and Korean language. Also don't forget to visit our website and Facebook page. Thank you for all your support." Korean language resources for speakers of Hindi (and English).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna Be MY slave, little man? T-shirt

This afternoon I wandered across a gallery at Zazzle with some tees that would make good gifts for writers of BDSM erotic romance. Wanna Be MY slave, little man? T-shirt by female_supremacy's Gallery at Zazzle . Wanna Be MY slave,little man? by Female_Supremacy Shop for a t-shirt on zazzle Browse Clothing T-Shirts

My Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses... , originally uploaded by Aditi Kidambi . Max , originally uploaded by Tante Bluhme's . copper kettles , originally uploaded by 1vintage1 . woolen still life , originally uploaded by la fattina . brown paper packages tied up with string , originally uploaded by fluffymarmot . There are a few of my favorite things....

My Favorite Things

Thirteen of My Favorite Things Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens.... I love watching and singing along to a great musical. When I was a kid I used to run about singing like life was a musical. People would ask me what I was singing, but I was just making it up as I went. And I love dancing. I talked my mother into letting me take ballet lessons for a little while. But I wasn’t graceful and my ballet teacher didn’t have very liberal thoughts on teaching children. If you sucked, she let you know. But, she couldn’t ever accuse me of not enjoying dancing. All my favorite songs are either on soundtracks, or are great story like “Desperado” by the Eagles. Listing thirteen favorites might be the subject of another Thursday Thirteen. Some of the movie songs I’ve listened to while typing today: Da Funk by Daft Punk on The Saint soundtrack and #1 Crush by Mundy on the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack. Writing. I can get lost in writing. I love creating stories and characters. Apparently e